tiistai 9. maaliskuuta 2010

The She Space sample lots for SALE



I just have too much TSS and since everything is now LE (Heather no longer makes these), I have a lot for sale :) I have to check international shipping rates, if you are interested. Just tell me you country. Shipping shouldn't be that much (about 3 USD), since these are flat and not heavy.

Minulla on vain ihan liikaa The She Spacen pigmenttejä ja koska näitä ei edes enää lisää saisi (Heather lopetti, kun firma kasvoi liian suureksi), myynpä osan :) Postarit ovat 1€/ kirje.


TSS Libra & Cancer etc. 30 pigments. 9 USD


TSS Aries & Taurus, 16 pigments. 4,5 USD

9 kommenttia:

  1. I want, I want!
    TSS Random Acts of Color & One Little Dress collections etc. I'm in Florida, USA :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yep, sold to Isabelle :D I removed the picture from the post too.

    VastaaPoista
  3. That's great sale.I want TSS Glitz, Pisces, Storypeople and Utterly Fabulous Fall collection(first and fourth picture).I'm in Turkey

    VastaaPoista
  4. Bohemian: I'll contact you tomorrow, I have the scale at work :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Are the TSS Leo etc. pigments still in sale? They look so lovely :) I'm in Belgium...

    VastaaPoista
  6. Yep! You can comtact me via email:

    fashionedinfinland@gmail.com

    VastaaPoista
  7. onko noi sinisiä kaikki, vai onko siinä violetteja mukana ? violetit mineraalit kiinnostais eritysesti.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Ihan muutama violetti vain, lähinnä sinisiä ovat.

    VastaaPoista